ad

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Working on new webshop

So I figured I would make a new webshop under a different name. I kind of need to re-new my shops and shop name. My old name knivnollan doesn't work for me anymore. So I took something I can relate to now. Crocheted craziness is pretty much what I'm about. Crochet and crazy in most things I do. I will probably start doing more bags too and upcycle clothes. I also have a lot of ideas for old books. Starting to wonder when I'll find the time to do all the stuff that my brain is working on right now.

Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters
Image result for upcycling sweaters

Image result for bags made from books
Image result for bags made from books
Image result for bags made from books
Image result for bags made from books
Image result for bags made from books
Image result for bags made from books


Image result for leather bags

Image result for leather bags


Image result for leather bags


Image result for leather bags

Image result for leather bags
Image result for leather bags

Image result for leather bags

Image result for leather bags

Image result for leather bags
Post a Comment